Save the Date... Band Families Picnic August 16th at 6:30 pm
All Band Families rising 6th - 12th are invited!
Band Family Announcments June 2018
- No Scarlet Knight will be allowed to participate in band camp until their medical, travel and mutual consent forms are turned in to Ms. Reitz.
- The next Atlanta trip payment ($50 per student/chaperone) is due 8/16.
- Scarlet Knights need to make sure they are aware when to come for sectionals week. You will not be excused because you didn't know when to come.
- July 30/31 - Winds 8:00 - 12:00, Guard/Percussion 2:00 - 6:00
- August 1/2 - Percussion 8:00 - 12:00, Guard/Winds 2:00 - 6:00
- August 3 - EVERYONE 8:00 - 12:00
- We are taking donations of water, Gatorade and light snacks (granola bars, goldfish, cracker packets etc.) for the Scarlet Knights season. Contact Ms. Reitz if you would like to donate.
- The football schedule is on the calendar below. We will need concessions volunteers for every home game. We are asking that every Scarlet Knights family send a volunteer for at least one full game. Information about how to sign up for your game will be coming next month.
- Region and All-State audition information has been posted. The audition will be January 12, 2019 (site is still TBD) and the clinic will be February 22 - 23 2019 at Lexington High School. Audition requirements are here: https://www.bandlink.org/all-state-band/auditions/audition-requirements/
- 7th - 8th grade = junior
- 9th - 10th grade = clinic
- 11th - 12th grade = senior
Fair Share Fiscal Responsibility - Scarlet Knights 2018
Click Here For Scarlet Knights Band Fee Scholarship Application Form