Fruit and cheesecake is scheduled to be delivered the week of December 9th. An exact date will be sent home once I have one.
Band Family Announcements 12/2/2019
- Rehearsal 3:30 - 5:00 on Thursday 12/5 for parade and football game.
- Football v. Saluda (STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!)
- We will be in FULL UNIFORM for this game. Please be sure bibbers and jackets are clean and that you know where your gloves, gauntlets, black socks and dinkles are. It is supposed to be chilly so please wear layers and have your SK hoodie. This game is televised so we are expected to look sharp. Extra coats/blankets are not going to be allowed. Warm hats are fine (red, black or white is preferred).
- High School League is very strict about what they allow into the game. Please plan on carrying your case and possibly a small wallet. Large bags are not going to be allowed. We will be expected to go through the security check.
- High school students will come to band room at the end of lunch. We will go out to the parking lot and send the team off with the Horse.
- Middle school students should come to the band room after school.
- We will be having chicken strips and fries before we leave (provided by band boosters) at 12:30 - 1:00.
- We will be loading by 2:00 and leaving by 2:30.
- Details about exactly what we will be performing TBA when I have more information.
- Parent volunteers and chaperones are not allowed in the game for free. Anyone attending will need to purchase a ticket from BHS for $12.
- We will not be visiting concessions for this game.
- Bring money for a fast food dinner stop on the way home.
- Estimated return to school: 9:30 - 10:00 pm
- Christmas Parade 12/6
- Call time 10:15 am
- Roll by 10:30 am
- Parade begins at 11:00 am. Parade will begin at Holy Apostles church and end at IGA.
- We should be back at school by 11:30 am.
- Dress is full uniform minus shakos. Students may wear santa or elf hat, reindeer ears or other festive headwear.
- Students auditioning for Region Band should have received an email with your time. It is also posted on the board in the back of the band room.
- Students who sold more than $200 in fruit/cheesecake will be notified when a Carowinds date is set. This will be as soon as Carowinds posts their 2020 calendar.
- Need a scholarship to help with fees? Here is the application:
Please note: You MUST use an @bsd45.net email address in order to access scholarship form.