Barnwell 45 Bands
Midland Valley Competition - 9/22/2018
- Call time is 10:15 am for guard, 10:45 am for winds/percussion
- Tickets are $10 for adults, $6 for students (K - 12)
- Performance time is 4:30 pm
- Estimated return time 10:00 pm
- Full schedule, stadium map and directions below
From Columbia: Off of I-20, take exit 5, and turn right off of the exit ramp on to Hwy 25. Go over the bridge to the second light and turn left on to Ascauga Lake Rd. In just over 1 mile, turn right on to Sudlow Lake Rd. Continue for 3 miles and then turn right on to Mustang Dr. MVHS is on the left.
From Augusta: Off of I-20, take exit 5 and turn left on to Hwy 25. Follow above directions.
Save the date: High School Band Concert 12/18 @6:30 pm
Clarinets SAVE THE DATE: Newberry Clarinet Festival Saturday November 17th
Band Family Announcments September 17th.
- Fundraiser packets are due ASAP.
- Uniforms must be returned to band room by 9/17.
- Friday night's game (9/21) v. Midland Valley - HOMECOMING
- Students WILL NOT go home after school on Friday.
- Summer uniform (polo, khakis, white shoes)
- Begins at 4:00 and will take place between IGA and the Circle.
- After the parade (beginning at 4:30) students may be signed out BY AN ADULT to tailgate with their family. These students will need to return to the band room by 6:15.
- Supper will be provided to students who do not leave to tailgate.
- Full uniform
- White or red shirt
- Red shorts (provided by band)
- Black calf length socks
- Color guard will need a white tank top under their dress
- Times for Midland Valley are above
- The football schedule is on the calendar below. We will need concessions volunteers for every home game. We are asking that every Scarlet Knights family send a volunteer for at least one full game. Contact Ms. Reitz, Tabitha Zorn or Theresa Zeager if you want to sign up.
- Region and All-State audition information has been posted. The audition will be January 12, 2019 (site is still TBD) and the clinic will be February 22 - 23 2019 at Lexington High School. Audition requirements are here: https://www.bandlink.org/all-state-band/auditions/audition-requirements/
- 7th - 8th grade = junior
- 9th - 10th grade = clinic
- 11th - 12th grade = senior
Fair Share Fiscal Responsibility - Scarlet Knights 2018
Click Here For Scarlet Knights Band Fee Scholarship Application Form